Thursday, February 14, 2008

Silent Picnik Tutorial

For those of you in Thursday's section, I've posted a video tutorial that I made for editing images on picnik.com. I apologize for the "silent film" approach, but I was in Gutman when I made this, and didn't want to seem like a lunatic narrating away to no one in particular. When I have a mic handy, and a little privacy, I will add a sound track that explains what I'm doing. For now, you'll just have to use the visuals to trigger your memory.

For those of you who couldn't make the section, picnik is an online image editing tool that allows you to take images from your computer (or facebook, flickr, etc.,) and edit them as you would in Photoshop. Granted, this free software can't quite offer the same suite of features, but it's still pretty cool and worth checking out.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Wow, Chris, that looks like a really handy program. And you don't have to download it? Just go to the site and give it a photo to work with?
Laurel